Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dear  Parents,
I can't believe Thursday is here already, just one day left and we've had a blast!  Today our special guests were Rahab and some spies who she helped by dropping a red rope out of her window.  Check out today's pics...
The babies got to join us in opening assembly today

My God is so big!

It looks like fun in here

A little music with Mrs. Amy

God is with me wherever I go


A little hand holding

Waylon and Anna Banks enjoy the music


Sammie met Rahab today

And the spies came along, can you spot one?

Look closely...

See him?

There's another one


The babies and their instruments

Caroline likes her and Cale's instruments

I wonder what sound Waylon's makes



Sometimes we just want to watch

Singing and dancing round the campfire


We like learning new songs

Anna Banks is listening closely


Beckham loves to dance


And dance


Anna Banks has her instrument

And Waylon has his

Cale has bells to ring


And Beckham has a frog

Singing with Ms. Mary Beth is fun!


We had a special group come and join us today!

The bigger kids enjoyed music time too


They listened closely....


And followed the motions....

And pretty soon.....

They knew it too!

Almost


Listenin' and learnin'

I wonder what she's gonna do with that alligator



I don't know but it looks pretty cool

Do you think it's gonna eat those frogs?

Yep, all 5 of them

I'll stay back here then


We sang about baby Moses, an alligator that eats frogs, and a snake that drinks root beer, what could possibly next?

I'm not sure but it should be fun





Colors!!

All you have to do is stand up and sit down

Which color did you choose?



We were so glad the bigger kids got to come and sing with us today!


Lila Kate

We just came in from recreation and boy are we hot, I hope we sing a quiet song


Introspective

Anna likes to be close to the action

And Bella likes to be close to the lake

I can always find the camera

Are Lilly and Travis bored or just tired?

Jack is watching that alligator very closely....


And Anna Charity and Elizabeth are making sure he doesn't get too close

Moses, floating in a basket


Drifting down the river Nile

Who will who will save him? God will save this little child!

Old MacDonald had a pig



eeyi eeyi oh

Does this pig go with my outfit?

I wonder what's next?

I don't care as long as I can dance

Us too

We'll dance together with.....

Sneaky Snake!!

I like old Sneaky Snake

We do too!

Yay!!! Sticks

La La La La La La sing a happy song

Carly's happy

We're all happy when we play with sticks!

There's that spy again, except he traded his hat for some really cool glasses

Bean bag balance, balance the bean bag on your head

Does everyone have a bean bag?

Tuckered out

Throw your bean bag up high

We'll see you tomorrow

Big kids!!



Josh made a really cool necklace today in crafts


I think he's really proud of it


He wants to make sure everyone sees it

Tucker's getting a little help from Allison

I think that my friends are on to the camera



Yep, Joel, they're on to us

On to plan B

Tucker has decided that his necklace looks better across his nose than around his neck

Which instrument will you choose?

Alyssa goes first

Tucker picks castanets

Allie's not sure what to choose

Josh gets a bell and Owen gets a tone block



Will has a triangle and Audrey picked maracas

Everybody all together

Play your instruments and make a pretty sound,

Let's make a pretty sound


Christopher chose red sticks

Love is patient love is kind,

Follow the way of love,

Follow the way of love


I love music!

Beat your chest just like a gorilla

Audrey hams it up for Joel

So does AJ


Madeline, I don't think that's where rhythm sticks go


Music time can be silly

Do the "Doggie Dance"


Forward step step kick

I like the blue ones

They sound better than the red ones

Stick time is one of my favorite things to do in music

Owen agrees

I can't wait to see what Sammie talks about tomorrow, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment